Sunday 9 August 2009

Case of the Ex... Typical, i know

This issue is such a typical issue... but i just need space to vent! 
Ok, so the ex... what got me liking him in the first place? when we were together, i said it was because he was caring... BULLSHIT.
The truth is that at that point in my life when i met him... I had low self esteem and needed someone who was Obviously very lucky to have me show some adoration! That makes me sound very cocky... but it is true! if i was to show you a picture... you will agree with me. Introducing him to my friends... you could see in their eyes they are thinking..."are you for real...?", but due to their love for me... the utter stiffly, "awwww, he is cute".... LOL.... 

My plan backfired big time... total 360. Instead of the guy... lets call him O. 
So, instead of O feeling so lucky to have me, he grew wings instead and started getting cocky! Making me feel like, wait ohh.... you mean you can  treat me this way...and the typical thing a female will do is start liking the idiot more! I never thought O was that smart, but he sure did pull a fast one on me! And now... although we are "over".... finding it hard to move on! I need serious help! 

9 comments:

  1. welcome to blogville!!
    am a newbie tooo... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newbie of the week wrote on my blog! lol... thanx! when did you join?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wont tell u the recipe of the potion to move on.

    nothing heals better than time. reflect on the past, look ahead.

    welcome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks yinka! But time is a biatch! But I'm getting there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome to blogsville
    We're always here to help so spill the story.....okay so maybe I'm more interested in the story than helping u buh i swear i'll try to help if i can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome....
    Okay, i think we need full,preferably detailed gist oh! i know i do.
    But, c'mon, dont say u didnt see it coming? Seems like it was. u will get thru.

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome to blogsville....
    ahn ahn...rene...u sef...u wan hear gist now now?
    eh ehnm...*clears throat*....sweet chilli...spill d tori ehn? we'll do our bestest to help naw...
    and u can count on NBB having all...well almost all d answers jare....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey im a newbie blogger too I don't have a lot of ex drama but I dont mind hearing yours lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. moving on is a gradual process. It will go with the wind when the time is right

    ReplyDelete